Join us for our webinar on June 4th at 11 am et/8 am pt. Our panel of experts will be taking your questions and help you answer the questions your employees may have like:
- My employees are scared to come back to work. How do I lead through these concerns?
- Even if I understand best practices suggested by experts, what about our own unique circumstances and business needs?
- The emotional issues are overwhelming. How can I coach my employees through the various return to work stages and ongoing uncertainty?
- Things won’t be the same, and I don’t know where we will be a year from now, so how do I deal with the here and now?
- Experts say there will be a “second wave”. How do I get ahead of that by planning for it today?
Our panel includes:
- Rodney Jackson, Caleb Consulting Group:
- Doug Fauth, MicroVention:
- Judy Solecki, Illumina:
With the Eastridge Blog, you can stay up-to-date on hiring trends, industry insights, today's workforce challenges, what's happening at Eastridge and more. To receive our experts' thought leadership and news, subscribe today.
Thanks, we'll be in touch!
Hear from Eastridge's CEO, Seth Stein, on diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives and how we are enacting change in our organization.
workforce managementaudit & compliancepayrollingpayrolling requisition formpayrolled worker FAQsEastridge MSP, Inc.
workforce recruitmentRPOInSourcingstaffing servicesindustriesrequest staff
job seekersgetting startedsearch jobs
© 2021 Eastridge Workforce Solutions
All rights reserved.