This Notice of Data Collection and Processing (the “Notice”) for Eastridge Workforce Solutions (the “Company”), describes the Company’s collection of Personal Data from candidates and Workers and the business purposes for which this data will be used. This Notice supplements any other privacy notices and is not intended to override them. This includes, but is not limited any provisions in the Employee Handbook.
For purposes of this Notice,
- “Direct Hire” means an individual who works, or is applying to work, for a client of the Company and that client is a company to which the Company provides services.
- “Internal Employee” means an individual who works, or is applying to work, for the Company in the capacity of a Company employee internally at the Company.
- “Personal Data” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to any individual or a household.
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Temporary Worker” means an individual who works, or is applying to work, for the Company in the capacity of a Company employee whom the Company assigns to work at the Company’s clients.
- “Worker” means a Direct Hire, an Internal Employee, or a Temporary Worker.
Categories of Personal Data Collected
The Company collects Personal Data from you during the application process and throughout
the scope of your employment with Company or its clients, as applicable. The categories of Personal Data collected may include the following:
- Identification data, such as your name, employee/staff ID, date of birth, nationality, Social Security number or equivalent national identification number;
- Contact details, such as your work and home addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact details;
- Information about your job, such as job title, category and status, work location, department, employment contract, assigned tasks and projects, weekly hours, supervisor's name, start and end date, and reason for leaving;
- Job qualifications, such as your education, training, certifications, and prior work experience;
- Monitoring information, such as IT systems usage information related to your use of Company equipment, systems, and other resources; and
- Communication details, such as email content, business letter content, business documents, and chat content.
For Internal Employees and Temporary Workers, the Company also may collect additional Personal Data about you, such as:
- Performance and disciplinary information, such as performance reviews, evaluations and ratings, information about disciplinary allegations, the disciplinary process and any disciplinary warnings, details of grievances, and any outcome;
- Information about your compensation and benefits, such as your basic salary, bonus and commission entitlements, insurance benefits (including information about you and your dependents that we provide to the insurer), hours and overtime, tax code, holiday entitlement, accrued salary information, and information relating to your pension;
- Employment-Related Documents and Agreements, such as employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, and proprietary rights agreements;
- Payment information, such as your bank details (for payroll and travel reimbursement purposes only) and business travel and entertainment data;
- Health information, as required by law or as necessary to manage the employment agreement, including benefits administration, occupational health, disability accommodation, workers’ compensation, and leaves of absence;
- Equal Opportunity Monitoring Data, to the extent voluntarily provided, such as race, ethnicity, disability, and military veteran information;
- Union membership status, as required by law to ensure benefits, terms of employment, and employment policies comply with the Union’s requirements; and
- Termination and Post-Employment Information, such as termination agreements, benefits notices, and unemployment compensations forms.
Business Purpose for Use.
The Company uses Personal Data, for all purposes related to the creation, administration, and termination of Internal Employees’ and Temporary Workers’ employment relationship with the Company and for all purposes related to vetting Direct Hires to work at the Company’s clients. These purposes include, but are not limited to, the following:
For Internal Employees and Temporary Workers
- To prepare headcount reports and other reports related to the workforce of the Eastridge family of companies;
- To administer employee compensation, including, but not limited to, payment of wages and bonuses and income tax withholding and reimbursement of business expenses;
- To administer employee benefits;
- To administer performance appraisals, safety, and travel arrangements;
- To manage and administer pay adjustments or periodic bonuses;
- To administer leaves of absence as required by law or company policy;
- To monitor and enforce compliance with internal policies;
- To provide employee contact information to current and prospective customers;
- To engage in succession planning;
- To administer access to the physical facilities of Company when non-U.S. employees visit the United States;
- To administer training of employees of the Eastridge family of companies worldwide;
- To comply with mandatory government reporting requirements;
- To provide Help Desk support to employees of the Company family of companies worldwide; and
- If you are a Temporary Employee: to place you with clients by matching your qualifications against the client’s staffing needs; to manage and administer the assignment to a client; and to create reports, including reports detailing turnover and retention rates.
For All Workers
- For recruitment;
- To assess qualifications of applicants and eligibility to work in the US;
- To administer secure access to Company’s IT resources worldwide;
- For emergency contact purposes;
- To conduct audits as required by law;
- To resolve issues submitted to the Company’s hotline;
- To exercise the Company’s rights under applicable law and to support any claim, defense, or declaration in a case or before a jurisdictional and/or administrative authority, arbitration, or mediation panel;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements including civil discovery in litigation involving the Company or affiliated companies;
- To facilitate administrative functions, including, but not limited to, the management and operation of information technology and communications systems, risk management and insurance functions, budgeting, financial management and reporting, strategic planning, and the maintenance of licenses, permits and authorizations applicable to the Company’s or Company’s customers’/clients’ business operations; and
- Equal opportunities monitoring.
Client Data Collection
This Notice is directed solely to the Company’s collection and use of your Personal Data. Clients of the Company may also collect the Personal Data of Direct Hires and Temporary Employees, and any such collection and use by clients shall be governed by the client privacy policies and notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Notice, you can submit an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1.800.918.1678 and asking to speak to a member of the Human Resources Department.