Join us for our webinar on June 4th at 11 am et/8 am pt. Our panel of experts will be taking your questions and help you answer the questions your employees may have like:
- My employees are scared to come back to work. How do I lead through these concerns?
- Even if I understand best practices suggested by experts, what about our own unique circumstances and business needs?
- The emotional issues are overwhelming. How can I coach my employees through the various return to work stages and ongoing uncertainty?
- Things won’t be the same, and I don’t know where we will be a year from now, so how do I deal with the here and now?
- Experts say there will be a “second wave”. How do I get ahead of that by planning for it today?
Our panel includes:
- Rodney Jackson, Caleb Consulting Group:
Rodney Jackson is President of The Caleb Consulting Group, an executive coaching and organizational development firm with a mission to build influential leaders and aligned teams. Prior to forming Caleb Consulting in 2006, Rodney's career included senior leadership roles in sales, human resources, and operations. Rodney holds a Masters in Organizational Development from the Fielding Graduate University.
- Doug Fauth, MicroVention:
Doug Fauth is Director, Global Talent Acquisition & Development for MicroVention, a medical devices company that sets the standard of excellence in the neuro-endovascular industry. He joined MicroVention in 2016 bringing more than 20 years of Talent Acquisition experience in the Consulting, Semiconductor, Gaming, Finance, and Life Sciences industries. In his current role, Doug oversees Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, and HR Communications.
Judy Solecki is the Human Resources leader for Global Commercial at Illumina, whose mission is to improve human health by unlocking the power of the genome. Prior to Illumina, Judy has been in senior leadership roles in talent development and human resources and earned her doctorate in Industrial-Organizational Psychology from Rice University.
Receive The Full Series!