Wondering how to re-engage employees coming back to work? Our eBook outlines the 5 step process leaders should take for engaging their employees and leading them through these uncertain times.
The 5 steps outlined in the eBook are:
- Identify and agree upon anticipated issues that leaders must address during this transition period.
- Research and communicate best practices to minimize risks and address issues identified.
- Define the "critical path" to direct and coach employees through return-to-work stages.
- Provide skills for managers to lead change and manage the emotional issues of transition.
- Create new goals, roles, and accountabilities required to execute during times of uncertainty.
Utilizing these tactics allows leaders to surface issues and involve people through returning people to work and keeping them safe, productive, and engaged.
With the Eastridge Blog, you can stay up-to-date on hiring trends, industry insights, today's workforce challenges, what's happening at Eastridge and more. To receive our experts' thought leadership and news, subscribe today.
Thanks, we'll be in touch!
With unemployment increasing the past few months, now more than ever it is important to keep your LinkedIn sharp and up-to-date to stand out to recrui...
Learn the six steps employees can take to play an active role in keeping their workplace and community safe.
workforce managementaudit & compliancepayrollingpayrolling requisition formpayrolled worker FAQsEastridge MSP, Inc.
workforce recruitmentRPOInSourcingstaffing servicesindustriesrequest staff
job seekersgetting startedsearch jobs
© 2020 Eastridge Workforce Solutions
All rights reserved.