Wondering how to re-engage employees coming back to work? Our eBook outlines the 5 step process leaders should take for engaging their employees and leading them through these uncertain times.
The 5 steps outlined in the eBook are:
- Identify and agree upon anticipated issues that leaders must address during this transition period.
- Research and communicate best practices to minimize risks and address issues identified.
- Define the "critical path" to direct and coach employees through return-to-work stages.
- Provide skills for managers to lead change and manage the emotional issues of transition.
- Create new goals, roles, and accountabilities required to execute during times of uncertainty.
Utilizing these tactics allows leaders to surface issues and involve people through returning people to work and keeping them safe, productive, and engaged.
With the Eastridge Blog, you can stay up-to-date on hiring trends, industry insights, today's workforce challenges, what's happening at Eastridge and more. To receive our experts' thought leadership and news, subscribe today.
Thanks, we'll be in touch!
With 24 years of MSP experience in the Talent Solutions sector, Eastridge is happy to welcome Dan Rothberg to our team as the SVP of MSP. What exactl...
Carol currently works as the National Director of Commercial Staffing; she helps support our clients across the nation that utilize MSP, Professional...
workforce managementaudit & compliancepayrollingpayrolling requisition formpayrolled worker FAQsEastridge MSP, Inc.
workforce recruitmentRPOInSourcingstaffing servicesindustriesrequest staff
job seekersgetting startedsearch jobs
© 2021 Eastridge Workforce Solutions
All rights reserved.