As organizations begin to return from COVID-19, many are wondering how to move forward. After connecting with over 70 companies in various industries regarding their return to work programs, we identified 4 key strategies to consider when creating your organization's return to work program:
- Communication: Developing strong communication plans for internal workers, new hires, and those being recruited.
- Protocols: Improving environmental and facility protocols to protect those on-site.
- Social Distancing Measures: Creating a healthy work environment by limiting opportunities for physical contact.
- Phased Approach: Phasing workers back on-site to resume business operations while minimizing risk and stress for workers.
Download the eBook, Tactics and Tools for Building Your Program to receive the practical steps to take and the ready-to-use toolkit that will aid your return to work program.
In our toolkit, we provide a Return to Work Checklist, Solutions Matrix, Pre-screen Questions, and an Absence & Illness log for your organization to utilize.
- Return to Work Checklist: A reference guide to assist your organization as you plan a framework to return. We utilized our findings and other company's best practices to create this checklist.
- Solutions Matrix: Should an incident within your team occur, this template informs employees, management, and human resources about your organization's protocols and next steps.
- Pre-screen Questions: A sample questionnaire to utilize for pre-screening employees and visitors who require access to your worksite.
- Absence & Illness Log: A tracking template for those who may be suspected of, or have a confirmed case of COVID-19. This tool can help trace internal contacts and create plans for an employee's safe return.
With the Eastridge Blog, you can stay up-to-date on hiring trends, industry insights, today's workforce challenges, what's happening at Eastridge and more. To receive our experts' thought leadership and news, subscribe today.
Thanks, we'll be in touch!
With unemployment increasing the past few months, now more than ever it is important to keep your LinkedIn sharp and up-to-date to stand out to recrui...
Learn the six steps employees can take to play an active role in keeping their workplace and community safe.
workforce managementaudit & compliancepayrollingpayrolling requisition formpayrolled worker FAQsEastridge MSP, Inc.
workforce recruitmentRPOInSourcingstaffing servicesindustriesrequest staff
job seekersgetting startedsearch jobs
© 2020 Eastridge Workforce Solutions
All rights reserved.