Eastridge takes your privacy seriously. We want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal data.
Last Updated: June 12th, 2019
- What personal data we collect
- How we use your personal data
- How we share your personal data
- How we protect your personal data
- Your choices regarding your personal data
- Region-specific information
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Site.
a) Information You Give Us
We collect personal data that you voluntarily share with us through the Site. For example, we collect information from you when you create an account or fill out a request form on the Site.
The personal data you provide us may include:
- Contact information, including name, email address, and telephone number
- Questions submitted through contact forms
- Job search information, including location, job type, industry, and educational requirements
- If you choose to create an account and apply to jobs:
- Login credentials
- Mailing address
- Employment history, including employer, dates of employment, reason for leaving, and location
- Education history, including institution, degree, and areas of study
- For United States job applicants only: Voluntary race, ethnicity, disability and military veteran information solely for purposes of our affirmative action program under applicable United States federal law
- Last few digits of your Social Security number for verification purposes and to avoid duplicative entries
b) Information We Collect Through Technology On The Site
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the Site, Eastridge and, in some cases, our third-party service providers collect information about how you interact with the Site. We describe below methods we use to collect information through technology.
IP Address And Other Connection Information
When you visit the Site, we collect information including your device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, and Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, association, or university. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. We do not link your personal data to device identifier information, browser information, and IP addresses. Where, according to local law, IP addresses and the like are considered personal data, then we treat them as such.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies by adjusting your browser settings. For more information about cookies and about turning off cookies, please see: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/stop-cookies-installed.html If you turn off your cookies, some of the features on the Site may not function properly.
Your "Do Not Track" Browser Setting
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature (DNT) that signals to the websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Many websites and applications, including the Site, do not currently respond to web browser DNT signals because such signals are not yet uniform. For more information about DNT signals, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com. However, we also do not track your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services or allow third parties to do so.
c) Information You Provide To A Third Party
2. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to serve you and improve your experience on the Site. Some examples include:
- To respond to requests for information
- To evaluate feedback and complaints
- To communicate with users, e.g., to communicate with applicants applying for jobs through the Site about the application process
- To evaluate applicants for internal jobs
- To evaluate applicants for temporary assignments with Eastridge’s customers
- To improve our products and services
- To continuously evaluate and improve the online experience
- To comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Eastridge, our users, or others, including to maintain network and information security, for fraud prevention, and to report suspected criminal acts
- To respond to requests for service
- To provide estimates and quotes
We retain the personal data collected through the Site as long as permitted or required by applicable law.
4. HOW WE PROTECT THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
5. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Eastridge Workforce Solutions
Attn: Marketing / Web Services
2355 Northside Dr.
San Diego, CA 92108
6. REGION-SPECIFIC INFORMATION
a) All locations outside of the United States
Your local Eastridge affiliate and Eastridge U.S. (collectively, “Eastridge”) will comply with requests to exercise individual data rights in accordance with applicable law. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request to exercise your data rights.
b) European Economic Area and Switzerland
- Marketing and advertising: Unless you opt out, we use your personal data regarding your interests as necessary to provide you information about the products and services that we think might interest you in accordance with applicable law.
- Network and information security, fraud prevention, and reporting suspected criminal acts: In the event of fraud, a security incident, or a suspected criminal act, we would examine personal data that appeared to be linked to the incident as necessary to determine what happened, remediate, report to the authorities, and prevent a recurrence.
workforce managementaudit & compliancepayrollingpayrolling requisition formpayrolled worker FAQsEastridge MSP, Inc.RPO
workforce recruitmentstaffing servicesindustriesrequest staff
job seekersgetting startedsearch jobs
© 2019 Eastridge Workforce Solutions
All rights reserved.