To protect our communities from the spread of COVID-19, companies are focusing on developing a remote workforce. Creating a new workplace structure has presented many challenges, but Eastridge is here to help. By sharing the lessons we have learned from helping some of our top client’s transition to remote hiring and onboarding, we are confident you can achieve the same positive results.
Based on our experience and expertise we have put together the eBook, 6 Best Practices for Hiring Remote Workers, to share our best practices with you.
- You will learn how to incorporate the following practices to your remote hiring:
- Screening: How do you screen your candidates to ensure they will be productive and have the right tools for a work from the home environment?
- Assessing: How do you build online assessments that can prove to be essential when hiring remote workers?
- Tracking Productivity: What metrics are you tracking to ensure recruitment productivity?
- Maintaining Compliance: How will you ensure employees are filling out forms correctly and within the set government guidelines?
- Onboarding: Do you have a structured onboarding process set-up?
With the Eastridge Blog, you can stay up-to-date on hiring trends, industry insights, today's workforce challenges, what's happening at Eastridge and more. To receive our experts' thought leadership and news, subscribe today.
Thanks, we'll be in touch!
An optimized LinkedIn profile can make your skills stand out even more to potential employers. These five tips can help you attract the right opportu...
In 2022, Eastridge is celebrating our 50th anniversary as a company! We’re reflecting on all of our growth, accomplishments, and history over the las...
workforce managementaudit & compliancepayrollingpayrolling requisition formpayrolled worker FAQsEastridge MSP, Inc.
workforce recruitmentRPOInSourcingstaffing servicesindustriesrequest staff
job seekersgetting startedsearch jobs
© 2022 Eastridge Workforce Solutions
All rights reserved.