Sign-up to access the on-demand webinar recorded on November 17th, 2020.
As the world of work continues to evolve, it is now more critical for organizations to provide the best workplace experience for their communities. Companies that have focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion are more likely to exceed their financial goals by up to 20%, 35% more likely to perform at a higher level, and see 15 times more revenue and sales*.
Learn tactics for building a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion at your organization.
Our panel of DE&I experts outline:
- What DE&I is and how to build a strategy
- How to launch employee resource groups
- The importance of diverse sourcing & recruiting
- Steps to take for implementing unconscious bias training
- How to write an inclusive employee handbook
- Key KPIs you should be tracking